(this is about half hour away my friend just sent me it, crazy)
im just sitting inside still in my pajamas (dont hate) watching tv with my family, my brother in law and sis are here with my nieces they are 2 year old twins, and theyll probably be here all night..
I am also snacking on the best zucchini bread ever. I use to avoid zucchini bread because ew it had veggies in it and now i cant live without zucchini!
Adapted from Oh She Glows
- 1 cup oat flour (I grounded oatmeal)
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar (I use raw sugar)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 ener-g egg (or flax egg or regular egg)
- 1 & 1/4 cup shredded zucchini, packed
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
- 1 & 1/4 cups non-dairy milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
Preheat the oven to 375. In 2 bowls mix the dry ingredients ( flour, baking powder and soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, raisins, walnuts) in one then the wet in the other ( your set egg, zucchini, lemon juice, syrup, milk) then mix all together well and either put in a large loaf pan or 2 small ones (times vary for which pans you use) 50-60 minutes for the 2 small ones I used.
Like seriously look how moist that looks yummm!
I hope you enjoy it!
Did you ever avoid a food for so long then you finally try it and you regret avoiding it for so long?