Hey everyone! i cant believe 2012 is coming to an end i feel i just just started writing it.. though 2012 was good for me i know 2013 will be great ! i always make a resolutions list but its never like “lose 5lbs” or “dont eat meat” bc its setting myself up for disappointment, its more like the list below i just always add a few new ones every year!
New Years 2013
1. Be able to say i use to have a binge eating problem..this is huge for me though i know its not the root of everything it is a huge factor..
2. Learn something new.. This is usually the first one i get done because i get excited.. last year i went horseback riding for the first and probably last time lol
3. Enjoy life more.. with my eating problems i got very unsocial.. id avoid everything and lost alot of friends because of it.. i have rekindled alot of those friendships of the past few months but still after hanging out a few times i fall back into my old ways when they text me to hang out.. so hopefully this year i can stop falling into those holes and be my fun self for a change !
4. Run a marathon.. im not gonna lie i had all hopes of doing this but i have had alot of muscle ache lately with a medication im on (more on that in a diff post) that i dont no if this one is def going to happen but i really want it to so we will see!
5. Meet new people.. this goes with #3 but because i missed out on alot when i became a lonely loser and honeslty i have the friends ive had for years and met a ton of new people on the way.. but i use to be sucha social butterfly and love to meet new people and already getting to know so many of you bloggers out there i feel im gonna cross this one off easily ! and hopefully one of those people is a guy, i been very picky lately !
6. Get a new hobby.. kinda goes with learning something new.. but ehh horseback riding was totes not a hobby of mine and actually running because a hobby of mine.. its not just a workout to me i really do enjoy it so i consider that a hobby and hope to find a new one this year to add to the list !
7. Go on a roadtrip ! this is kinda in the works so we should see.. i have a few friends that live in wisconsin and some in nebraska that i want to visit ! i also want to go to canada to site see lol
8. Appreciate the present more. I really want to start looking at whats going on at that moment in life then the past or future.. with my eating patterns looking in the present was NEVER happening. what i ate the day before and made me look bloated or what im going to eat the next day because i ate something “off limits” was always on my mind.. food wise i want to be able to open my fridge and think “what do i want for breakfast?” i want to not have everything planned in my head every second !
9. Stop overlooking the positive stuff in my life. I realize i overlook alot in my life.. all those little moments that made that day special and really want to stop rushing through the days and look at it more. for example i was annoyed i didnt workout today but i completely overlooked how i took my nieces on a walk to dunkin donuts and spent the afternoon with them which was wayy better then a workout ! A few bloggers i came across right something postive that has happened that day on each of there posts and im def going to start doing that.. its good to look at even the little positive things each day !
10. Lastly i want to get in a nursing program. i only applied to one so far because with the classes i took already its all i could do and its very competitive..i worked my butt off though so well see
What makes me happy:
going out with my friends! even though i dont do it nearly as often as i like to, when i do i have a blast. tonight is my brothers annual christmas party, its always a good time and even though im friends with all of his friends to have YOUR friends there is always better and this year i invited my 3 closest girlfriends (wouldve invited more but i tend to walk away and do my own thing and these girls dont mind doing there own thing.. yeah im THAT girl) so im hitting up the party tonight with them and hopefully dont hit on any of my brothers friends again, awkwardddddd! espically since my flirting is really good. like reallly good.
Enjoy your weekend !
Do you make new years resolutions? if so what are they?!