This week has totally dragged for me. I am just so glad it’s done with! After my meltdown in the last post, thank you all of you for your comments and emails. It really was a eye opener and made me see the big picture of everything. Thanks again you guys rock!
1. I went on a hike again today, got in a few miles before it started to down pour yet again. After doing a beast leg workout then walking for what felt like forever, my legs are dead.
2. I have been having chocolate PB banana softserve like its my job lately. And topping it with melted coconut oil mixed with cocoa powder.
3. Soooooooo I broke up with the BF. hahah. What was that 2 months? I gave the whole relationship thing a try he just was not the one for me. Wanna hear what’s worse. I broke up with him via text AHH! I am a chicken shit with stuff like that and I had already brought it up it person but he kind of blew it off and kept trying to change the subject. That made it awkward so I just went home and texted him lol. I’m horrible. Plus he goes to my gym, I know me and my gym boys. Both putting back the barbells this am at the same time and doing this awkward eye contact. I literally laughed out loud. #yolo
4. I met up with 2 of my school friends for some dinner and drinks last night, it was great even if there was literally 6 other people at the bar. Screw you rain, I gotta meet me some boys hahhha
5. You know how kids can be very, well embarrassing to be with sometimes. Me and the girls went on our weekly DD trip today. The workers all know them and the guy asked what kind of donuts they wanted and both yelled what “colors” they wanted. The guy then says “do you want the chocolate sprinkles or glazed?”. Lexi yells out “I want the f*cken sprinkles”. I literally died and the guys jaw dropped. She just kept saying it in such a serious voice til I covered her mouth. I don’t know why but something about kids cursing is freaking hilarious to me.
6. Before the hike I laid out for a little to get my tan on. Hard to do when you have two beasts on your lap. My god they are my best birth control, seriously.
7. That about sums it up! I am going to go make more soft serve and watch royal pains and grace land on DVR. Party animal over here.
What makes me happy: Sun all weekend=outdoor bars tomorrow night. Holla!
What are you doing this weekend?
What’s the best thing you ever heard a kid say?
Do you watch Graceland (it’s new) or Royal Pains? Im obsessed, plus now that I know all of the medical terminology I actually know what’s going on in the show. I don’t know how the hell I watched it before lol.
Have A Good Weekend!